Why should I join the IJHS?
Membership allows you to:
- Be part of the first and only IJHS – the leading authority in Jew’s harp heritage:
- In the promotion and preservation of production & playing traditions.
- In the dissemination of knowledge.
- Get involved in lobbying and networking.
- Receive access to the Journals.
- Receive access to the Newsletters.
- Have a voice in decision-taking processes within the IJHS, including: Changes of statutes; Voting for and/or becoming a member of the Board and/or the Program Committee for IJHFs; Vote for or receive an award; Receive lobbying and promotion-material for own/national purpose.
How do I join?
- You can support and take part in the IJHS by paying the annual dues of US$ 30.
- Ideally you can use the Paypal function on the "Join and Subscribe" page, but it's also possible to pay by International Bank Transfer order payable to International Jew's Harp Society. For additional payment information, please see the 'Subscriptions' page.
- Please note, that to become a member or to re-join, if you have been a member before, you will need to create a profile on this website.
- Then pay the membership fee.
- Once we have received the money we will activate your account and you will be a member of the IJHS. This process may take 2-5 days.
- Once you are an activated member you may post news, read articles, download newsletters, etc. Welcome to the IJHS!
You als can support us by donating any amount through the Paypal function on the "Donate" page and it's also possible to pay a Donation by International Bank Transfer order payable to International Jew's Harp Society.